Kiss Catfish Goodbye: Introducing Photo Verification
All Bumble profiles are verified in real-time to keep you safe and happy!
At Bumble, we're constantly working to make the way you meet people more secure. Bumble Photo Verification protects you from fake users. Bumble is the first app in the U.S. in its space with this catfish-catching technology.
Want to get verified? Here’s how:
- Tap the verify button, either in your profile or on another person’s badge.
- You'll be prompted with an example of one of a hundred random photo poses by Bumble. Take a selfie mimicking that pose and send it to the Bumble administrators using the simple step-by-step verification process outlined in-app.
- All photos are reviewed by a real person on Bumble’s team!
- In a few minutes, you'll receive a confirmation or rejection of your verification.
- If a user has been reported as a potential fake profile and is rejected in verification, their profile will be turned off. This means they will see no one on Bumble and no one will see them.
- If their photo is verified, the user will continue Bumbling as normal.
Our mission has always been to provide the safest possible experience for connecting with people online. Bumble Photo Verification is a promise that the person you're talking with is who they say they are.
If your profile picture doesn’t match up to your real time selfie, you'll get booted! Prove that you have nothing to hide today. It's easy!
We’re a real app, for real users.