Bumble's Year in Review: What Worked Best in 2017
2017 was quite a year. We're lucky that so many of you fired up Bumble and took a chance on love, friendship, and networking. Because of that, we have a ton of interesting stats on what works, what users love, and some fail-proof recommendations on how to amp up 2018 in the relationship department.
Check out the wrap up video (featuring Bumbler's favorite meme-er, Tank Sinatra) above, and the most interesting metrics below!
- Would you have guessed people spend the most time on Bumble on Sundays? Yep. The least amount of time spent on Bumble is on Friday — hopefully because everyone is out meeting up with their matches!
- The magic number for matching is 6. As in, those who have 6 photos on their profile get the most matches!
- Success comes in the form of short and snappy first moves. Messages between 10 and 15 words proved the most response-worthy, while sending a GIF proved to be a total game-changer.
- We're in the business of quality here. Women had an average of 10 connections per month and men had 8.
- Medical sales proved to be the most mutually attractive profession for all genders.
- Best time of day to send a message and get a convo going? 8pm - 10pm, folks. It's a new kind of bedtime reading.
Stay tuned on social for more tips and tricks from 2017!