We Need You to Take Bumble to Your University — Here's How
Bumble is looking for the best student ambassadors to represent the social networking app that is taking the world by storm. Interested? Apply Here
You will be responsible for making Bumble the next big thing on campus, spreading the word of female empowerment and making sure that everyone knows it is the place to be to date, find friends and network. This means not only bringing Bumble to your university and your network, but also your network’s network!
The Bumble Honeys are vital for the growth of the app, as well as representing Bumble’s values of kindness, respect and equality.
Your duties will include:
- Organising amazing club nights, house parties and events like yoga classes, workshops and giveaways
- Guerrilla activities and marketing stunts on campus
- Promoting and representing Bumble on social media
- Encouraging your network to make the first move on Bumble Date, Bumble BFF, Bumble Bizz (Bumble's 3 modes)
- Become part of a network of empowered women across the UK & Ireland
- Opportunity of progression into post-grad ambassador roles
- Paid per task completed
- Tonnes of exclusive Bumble merch
- Bar tabs for you and your friends
- Dinners on Bumble for the top performing teams
- Free access to events and networking opportunities
What are we looking for?
- You are a first mover. You’re not afraid to make the first move in any aspect of life and everyone respects you for that.
- You are a team member. You will be working with other campus ambassadors to empower women and complete tasks.
- You are a hard worker. You take on each task with enthusiasm and commitment.
- You are creative. We’re giving you the creative space to come up with your own imaginative and inspiring ideas - own it!
Interested? Apply Here